Help families build a better future.
Become a monthly donor.
Why should you join Habitat HopeBuilders?
Habitat HopeBuilders are a passionate and determined group of monthly givers on a mission to build a better world where everyone has a safe, decent place to live — starting right here in the Lowcountry.
Your monthly donation will create a predictable revenue stream, helping us plan, budget, and build more houses that lead to life changing outcomes for local families.
- Habitat homeowners report being better able to pay bills on time, build savings, and invest in education and small business.
- Children who live in safe, affordable homes are healthier, happier and do better in school.
- Families with decent housing face less personal and environmental risks, are better nourished and have greater access to health care.
Your HopeBuilder Benefits:
- Monthly E-Newsletters updates.
- Invitations to Groundbreaking Ceremonies, Home Dedication Ceremonies, and HabiTours.
- Copy of our Annual Report.
- Annual statement provided for tax purposes.
- The knowledge that you are creating a predictable, reliable stream of funds that gets immediately invested in the stability and success of local families.
Make a big impact with a small monthly gift*
$10 monthly provides the green grass where Habi children can play.
$25 monthly builds a wall where family portraits will soon hang.
$40 monthly provides a heating unit to keep a family warm in the winter.
$100 monthly provides bright and cheery windows throughout a family’s home.
$200 monthly builds the foundation upon which a home and so much will be built.
* Yearly cumulative donations provide these items based on approximate value.
Why invest monthly?
Your donation occurs automatically each month. You can change the amount or cancel any time.
Tailored to you
You can spread small investments out over several months that fit into your budget. Even small amounts make a big impact.
Impact all year long
You make a difference every day with reliable, ongoing donations.
Thank you for making safe, affordable housing a matter of conscience and action!
Need help or have additional questions? Contact us at 843.681.5864 or firstname.lastname@example.org