We are currently seeking a part-time Volunteer Coordinator who will be responsible for volunteer recruiting, orientations and registrations, record keeping and file updating, office tasks, affiliate communications, and social media. Some weekend and evening hours are required.
- Actively recruit and register new volunteers and conduct orientations.
- Handle all incoming calls and emails from new and existing volunteers.
- Receive and review all registration forms prior to work.
- Scan and file emergency contact forms.
- Track volunteer hours.
- Meet all groups, clubs, donors, and other visitors that plan to come to the site.
- Coordinate and support all volunteer activities and communications.
- Maintain Volunteer database and track hours.
- Provide a monthly report on activities including a list of new volunteer registrations, and weekly registration totals.
- Manage Groups, Clubs, Care-a-vanners, and Collegiate Challenge participants.
- Organize Volunteer appreciation events, house kick offs, and dedications.
- Be an on-site host when groups, clubs, donors, etc. are working on site.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Google Drive, Word (document) and Excel (spreadsheet) experience
- Exceptional organizational and writing skills
- Experience with social media
HHR Habitat employees must understand and support Habitat’s mission. HHR Habitat for Humanity is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation or expression, disability status, economic circumstance, race, creed, color, culture, class, national origin, religion, physical stature, pregnancy, veteran status, military obligations and marital status. We respect different experiences and cultures across this diversity and will work to create a culture in which diverse people feel supported, recognized, and rewarded in making their best contributions to the mission of our organization.